Krovar DF Crop
Krovar? DF Crop Herbicide is a pre-mix with two modes of action for built-in resistance management and residual control of key annual and perennial broadleaf and grass weeds. It can also be tank-mixed with foliar active herbicides and appropriate adjuvants used with herbicides in citrus.
- Apply as a broadcast or band treatment beneath and/or between trees.
- For best results, apply to bare ground.
- Can be tank-mixed with foliar active herbicides and approved adjuvants.
- Apply with minimum 10 gallons per acre to provide uniform coverage and optimal control.
- Pre-mix of bromacil and diuron for built-in resistance management with two modes of action.
- Provides residual control of labeled annual and perennial broadleaf and grass weeds.
Find a Retailer
AMVAC’s website is updated regularly and may not contain the most current EPA registered product label or safety data sheet. Please contact your local AMVAC representative to confirm you have current product information. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to read and follow product use directions and to comply with all federal, state or local laws. This product may not be registered in all states and users are advised to confirm that the product is registered in all states of intended use.?Important: Always read and follow label instructions. See label for listed weeds and pests.?A301-065865 11/20